Osceola County offers businesses very advantageous labor cost opportunities while offering comfortable living family wages that enable workforce interest to be high in our region. Osceola County is part of a larger region labor pool consisting of approximately 100,000 people strong.
Average hourly earnings for select occupations illustrate the competitiveness of Osceola County Average hourly earnings for select occupations illustrate the competitiveness of Osceola County.
- Bookkeeping, accounting and auditing clerks - 1,056 @ $12.62
- Secretaries - 1,007 @ $11.01
- Office Clerks, general - 195 @ $27.25
- Financial Managers - 195 @ $27.25
- Maintenance workers, machinery - 516 @ $15.05
- First Line supervisors of production workers - 414 @ $20.67
- Team Assemblers - 509 @ $12.81
- Machinists - 247 @ $14.03
- Welders, cutters, solderers and brazers - 324 @ $13.21
- Computer controlled machine tool operators - 105 @ $14.41