Hawkeye Point logo contest now open
The Hawkeye Point Foundation is happy to announce its new logo contest for all Osceola County residents. The foundation is preparing to print a new marketing brochure and wants to involve our local residents in creating a new logo. The logo will be used on websites, signs, brochures and for any other marketing purposes.
The contest is now open, and the deadline is December 1st. The winner will be chosen by the foundation in December, and the winner receives $100 and a night’s stay at the Hawkeye Point Campground.
- WHO: any Osceola County resident
- WHAT: create a new logo for Hawkeye Point! Hawkeye Point is
Iowa’s highest point and it is located in Osceola County!
- WHY: So we can show off Iowa’s highpoint on marketing
materials and websites with a sharp new logo!
- WHEN: The deadline is Monday, December 2, 2019 at 4.30pm
- Email a jpeg or png file of your logo creation to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Osecola County Economic Development Commission office in the basement of the Osceola County Courthouse on a USB stick/CD.
- If you choose to draw your logo, please bring to the courthouse or mail to: Hawkeye Point Foundation, c/o Osceola County Economic Development Commission, 300 7th Street, Sibley, IA 51249.
- Please include your name, address, email and phone number.
- The courthouse is open Monday to Friday from 8am-4.30pm.
NOTE: original ideas only. Please don’t violate any copyright laws!
JUDGING: The Hawkeye Point Foundation board will pick the winner in December and announce in January 2020.
PRIZE: The selected logo designer will win $100 plus a free night’s camping at the Hawkeye Point Campground
Call the Hawkeye Point Foundation on 712-754-2523 with any questions!