Community Foundation of Osceola County
The Community Foundation of Osceola County exists to help concerned individuals mobilize charitable giving to support the betterment of Osceola County communities and organizations. The CFOC is affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines, a nonprofit, providing financial management, strategic development and educational services to communities, organizations and donors throughout Osceola County.
The Community Foundation of Osceola County (CFOC) presented 37 grants totaling $120,423.74 to organizations and communities throughout Osceola County on January 21st in Harris. To read the list of grant recipients, click here. For the 2019-2020 grant cycle, a total of 44 applications was received, and 37 received total or partial funding.
The Community Foundation of Osceola County board includes representatives from all over the county:
- Ashton: Brian Mino and Bill Imhoff
- Harris: Amy Muftah and Wayne Boyer
- Melvin: Jack Benz and Kay Wynja
- Ocheyedan: Joe McElroy and Kevin Hertz
- Sibley: Lila Hatting and Jerry Johnson
- Osceola County: Ed Jones and Jayson VandeHoef
- Ex-offico members: Nathan Rockman and Stephanie Neppl
All inquiries pertaining to The Community Foundation of Osceola County, should be directed to: