Community Foundation of Osceola County
2019-2020 Grant Cycle Announced
- The Community Foundation of
Osceola County is pleased to announce the grant making policies and timetables
for 2019/2020. The Foundation recently
received a notice that $94,761.42 will be available to facilitate endowment
building and grant making throughout the county for the grant cycle.
- Grant applications will be taken from October 1, 2019 thru November 8, 2019 at 4pm.
- All 501(c)(3) organizations, 107b units of government, and other potentially qualifying charitable organizations operating in or for the benefit of Osceola County should contact The Community Foundation of Osceola County for applications, guidelines and additional information.
- Application limits are set at $5,000 per application per applicant. Funding decisions will be made public in February 2020.
- Applicants are reminded that 7 copies of your grant application must be mailed or hand delivered to the address shown below by 4pm on Friday, November 8, 2019. E-mailed or hand-written applications will not be accepted.
The Community Foundation of Osceola County exists to help concerned individuals mobilize charitable giving to support the betterment of Osceola County communities and organizations. The CFOC is affiliated with the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines, a nonprofit, providing financial management, strategic development and educational services to communities, organizations and donors throughout Osceola County. The Community Foundation of Osceola County board includes two representatives from each community in Osceola County, as well as the county at large.
All inquiries pertaining to The Community Foundation of Osceola County, 2019/2020 grant application opportunities, and other Foundation information should be directed to:
Community Foundation of Osceola County, 300 7th Street, Sibley, Iowa 51249
Stephanie Neppl firstname.lastname@example.org
Peggy Steinmetz email@example.com
2018-2019 projects must be completed and grant monies spent if you intend to apply for a grant during the 2019-2020 cycle. If you need an extension, or have any questions, please call the OCEDC with questions on 712-754-2553.