Seasonal Conservation Technicians - Osceola County Conservation Board
Willow Creek Nature Center712-758-3709
The Osceola County Conservation Board is seeking
to hire 2 Seasonal Conservation Technicians. The successful applicants will
work under the general supervision of the full time staff to accomplish a
variety of tasks associated with the operation, maintenance, and enhancement of
areas owned by the Osceola County, Iowa. Job duties may include, but are not
- Maintaining turf in County Parks with the use of Commercial Zero Turn Mowers
- Operation of String Trimmers, Chainsaws, and other small engine equipment
- Removal and/or Construction of Fence
- Operation of 85-100 hp tractors with a variety of attachments.
- Cleaning bathrooms and other park buildings
- Assisting staff in light construction projects
- Assisting in Environmental Education Programs
- Assist in Prescribed Fire
Shirts and Boot allowance provided.
Must be 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license. Ability to work outside in all weather conditions. Ability to operate equipment from string trimmers to 100 hp tractors and attachments.
Send cover letter, resume, 3 references, and completed Job Application to Osceola County Conservation Board, 5945 Highway 9, Ocheyedan, IA 51354
Job application: http://www.osceolacountyia.org/attach/office/Job_Application-_NEW.pdf