Cooperative Energy Company: Diesel Technician
Cooperative Energy Company1708 Pierce Ave, Sibley, IA 51249 712-754-2586
Helping keep our customers’ and members’ trucks on the road so that they can be successful and efficient, by providing the most reliable diesel service every day.
Prefer experience in diesel mechanics, but willing to hire the right person at any stage of their career. The right person will be one who is ready to commit to our successful, growing company.
Visit www.coopenergyco.com/careers and complete the online application there. Or stop in our corporate office in Sibley to pick up a job application.
• Follow a checklist of inspection procedures
• Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions
• Read and interpret diagnostic test results from diagnostic equipment
• Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, transmissions, engines, and other parts of vehicles
• Do routine maintenance, such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and parts
• Repair or replace malfunctioning components, parts, and other mechanical or electrical equipment
• Test-drive vehicles to ensure that they run smoothly after major repair
• Providing DOT inspection service
• Developing strong relationships with customers by earning their trust through repeat customer satisfaction