Osceola County Sheriff’s Office
The Osceola County Sheriff’s Office is accepting applications for the position of full-time deputy sheriff.
ILEA certified and Associates Degree in Criminal Justice is preferred.
Applicants must meet the minimum standards for law enforcement:
• Is a U.S. Citizen
• Is a resident of Iowa or intending to become a resident upon employment;
• Is 18 years of age at the time of employment
• Has a high school diploma or a graduate equivalency diploma (GED)
• Holds a valid Iowa driver’s license at the time of hire
• Is not addicted to drugs or alcohol
• Is of good moral character
• By conscience or belief, is not opposed to using force when necessary to fulfill duties
Applications may be obtained from the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office, 309 6th Street, Sibley, IA 51249, Telephone number 712-754-2556. They can also be obtained online at www.sheriffosceolacounty.org or by email at email@example.com.
The deadline for returning applications is May 2, 2020 at 4:00PM. The Civil Service exam will be conducted on Saturday, May 9, 2020 at 9:00am at the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office. Contact Sheriff Doug Weber or Chief Deputy Kevin Wollmuth for further information.