Accounting Clerk - The Keith M. Merrick Company
The Keith M. Merrick Company1009 3rd Avenue Sibley, IA 51249 800-831-8568
The Keith M. Merrick Company began with humble beginnings as a tiny 'shopper' publisher and has grown into an international supplier of printed products. For over 80 years they have remained a family owned and operated business committed to providing the very best in quality graphic design, product, and customer service.
Today their operation, located in Sibley, Iowa has grown to employ approximately 50 people and they have served over 7,000 satisfied customers who purchase printed memorial products and a wide variety of commercial items.
The Keith M. Merrick Company is looking to add a full-time Accounting Clerk.
We are seeking the following experience and skill set from candidates:
• Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
• A minimum of 2 years general accounting experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a time sensitive environment
• Demonstrated professionalism, public relation skills and phone etiquette skills
• Receptive and embracing of change and willing to learn new skills
• Ability to follow up on pending issues and to meet deadlines
• Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Independent Self-Starter/Team Player
• Computer Skills: Word, Outlook, Internet, and Excel.
To apply for this position please send your resume to the attention of Julie Noble at JNoble@cainellsworth.com. You may also mail your resume to the following address:
Cain Ellsworth & Company, LLP
Attention: Julie Noble
1008 Third Avenue
Sheldon, IA 51201
• Coordinate accounts payables, prepares necessary checks for signature and codes checks to proper chart of accounts
• Coordinate accounts receivable including invoicing and collections
• Coordinate daily bank deposits and cash receipts
• Review billing, process customer invoices
• Maintains paid and unpaid invoices
• Prepares statistical reports for management as requested such as Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statements
• May assist with some Business Office and Administrative functions such as payment and reconciliation of insurance vendor payments, assisting with retirement plan administration and other duties.
• Performs special projects as assigned by the CEO or Management