The Tracy House

Barb Block

The Tracy House was purchased and moved to its present location in Ocheyedan in 1902, by Mr. and Mrs. Romey Tracy. The inside is furnished with items donated by the community which date before 1902. 


Some of the items include dishes, a table, and a bible from the Congregational Church. In 1976 the Osceola County Historical Society became interested in preserving the house.

In addition to the house there is a steel building which contains historical agricultural tools, old office machines, county records, books, photographs, and trophies.

Tours available by appointment: